Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Best Gift I have ever been given!

This morning, while in that foggy, tottery space where you are still sitting on the edge of the bed and  reaching for your glasses, I started to grin like a ninny. Because, on the intake of my breath, I heard "What is your best gift today?" and with the whooshing out of that same breath, I said, "The Very Next Breath!" And somehow, that made me feel giddy and happy. Then, the "Brilliance" shared by a Christine Arylo on "Inspire Me Today" set my heart to doing somersaults so high, I almost fell off my 'puter perch! Her wonderful article make me feel so honored to be a part of all of this, that--
well...even such a snowy, gray day--can't dampen my spirits. This dear gal (Christine Arylo--I have no idea of how her last name is pronounced) said things that I know we have all heard over and over...but she said it with such Power behind every word--it is obvious that her "well" runs very deep and clear. It makes me want to run right out and buy her book! Now, if you don't read this today, you will have missed her message, but--go into <inspiremetoday.com> and then go into the Archives and look for her name and you should still be able to read it. Our articles remain "up" for 24 hours,then they go into the Archives and remain there for one year. Love to all! Gotta feed the dog, and Gene, then take one of them out...Love, Char

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you just as cute as a bug! Linked through to your blog from the Inspire Me post you wrote. Good luck with your new blog. I'm looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete