Friday, February 11, 2011

My article came out today!

The response to the article I wrote for "Inspire Me Today" has been so warm and loving...what a neat experience! Sorta made me feel like a "queen for a day" and I hope I can settle in to "normal" come tomorrow. I had a few moments of panic a few minutes ago when I thought I'd been "blocked" from my own Blog! However, it was due to being an un-savvy 'puter person, trying to get into someone else's blog where I didn't belong, I think. If your curiosity is sooo great you just can't stand it, you can still catch the submission to <inspiremetoday.com> and then if you click under "luminaries" I think you can find me. There is a fun and wacky "Princess Party going on right now, and I am about to be honored as the "Queen Mother" or something like that, so guess I need to go get crowned...Love to all, Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment